Socialize with the power of jQuery!
Currently supports Facebook, Twitter, Dribbble, Socl, Youtube, Vimeo, Google Plus, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Flickr, Blogger, GitHub, DeviantArt, Skype, Steam, Wordpress, Yahoo and e-mail.
Allow your users to see your presence on 18 of the most popular networks instantly with no need for a knowledge of coding! Have links to your Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Dribbble, Instagram, YouTube (and more!) profiles shown in a slick way, sure to impress your users.
Includes functionality to use your current Facebook image as the button that users press to draw out the network buttons, with automatic updating, pulled straight from Facebook!
LicenseThis jQuery plugin is distributed under the MIT license. Enjoy!
First you need to include the jQuery library, since ClassySocial is a plugin. You can download it from the jQuery website or link it directly from the Google CDN.
<script src="js/jquery.classysocial.min.js"></script> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/jquery.classysocial.min.css" />
Next, you implement the structure on which you want to trigger the plugin.
<div class="classysocial" data-arc-length="360" data-image-type="facebook" data-picture="picozu" data-facebook-handle="picozu" data-twitter-handle="picozu_editor" data-email-handle="email@example.com" data-networks="facebook,twitter,email"></div>
As the last step, you trigger the plugin on the element you just created. In this case, we trigger it on the element with the class classysocial.
- data-theme - the current theme, can be default, square or slick
- data-networks - comma-separated list of social networks
- data-image-type - can be facebook if you want your Facebook profile image to be shown by default or picture, default is picture
- data-picture - can be either the name of the Facebook profile, an image url (ex images/test.jpg) or none, default is none
- data-YYY-handle - where YYY can be the name of the social networks listed in the data-networks setting. Create a data-YYY-handle for each of the social networks
- data-orientation - orientation, can be arc, line or linedown, default is arc
- data-gap - the gap (in pixels) between the profile bubbles, default is 50 pixels
- data-arc-start - start of the arc, from 1 to 360, default is 0
- data-arc-length - length of the arc, from 1 to 360, default is 180
- data-radius - the radius of the arc, default is 80
<div class="classysocial" data-arc-length="180" data-image-type="facebook" data-picture="picozu" data-facebook-handle="picozu" data-github-handle="mortadella" data-twitter-handle="picozu_editor" data-orientation="arc" data-radius="90" data-networks="facebook,twitter,github"></div>